Zoo Camps are fun and informative, including interactive learning experiences, hands-on activities, special zoo tours, up-close animal encounters! Zoo Camps are typically available during Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter breaks.
Zoo Camp information
- The dates for the next series of Zoo Camps will be posted approximately 2 months prior the start of that session on our events calendar.
- To register, locate the camp session on our events calendar (remember to choose the appropriate date, time, and age range). Click on the event and within the event detail, there will be a link you can click to get registered. Event listing will note if the event is full.
- We have several camp options available to choose from, each Zoo Camp curriculum is designed to be age appropriate to meet the attention, interests, and developmental needs of each age range. Make sure to choose the right camp for your camper based on their age.
- We have camp sessions available throughout the year that include both full-day and 1/2 day camp sessions. The 1/2 day sessions offer the same session during the morning and afternoon.
- For children age 4-5 yrs., each child must be potty trained and a parent is required to attend with the child for the duration of the camp.
- Lunches are only necessary for those registering for full day sessions.
- Each child should bring a refillable water bottle
- Registration fees are non-refundable.
- Zoo Camp is held rain or shine.
- Become a Zoo Member before registering and save money!
For questions, please email us at email@example.com.