College/University students and graduates who wish to apply for an internship can apply via the online application form below and upload the following documents to provide a complete application packet.
- Complete Intern Application below and submit with:
- Cover letter that addresses the following:
- Why you are interested in an internship
- Where you heard about the intern program
- What you would like to gain from an internship
- Highlights of your most applicable experience
- Two letters of recommendation
- Copy of your current grade transcript
If providers of letters of recommendation would rather send them directly, they can be emailed to Joel Vanderbush, Curator of Conservation & Education at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application packets may not be considered if received after the following dates for an internship during that time frame. Typically, applications are considered three months prior to the deadline. Offers may be made to candidates before the deadline. Please, do not wait until the deadline to send in your materials. The deadline is the last chance cutoff date.
Summer Session (May-August) — April 7
Fall Session (September-December) — August 26
Winter/Spring Session (January-April) —December 10