Group Admission Ticket
Must preregister 2 weeks in advance to receive discount pricing.
For groups of 50 or more guests:
- Adults (13-61 yrs.) $8
- Seniors (62+ yrs.) $7
- Military (all active military personnel) $7
- Children (3-12 yrs.) $5.50
- Children (2 and under) FREE
- Niabi Zoo Express Train = $3.75 age 1 or older
- Endangered Species Carousel = $3.50 age 1 or older
- Giraffe Feeding = $8 per guest
- Koi Pond Food = $1 per bag (currently unavailable due to Avian Influenza)
- Niabi Bobbi Zoo Mascot visit – Contact email@example.com for pricing
- Festival Lawn – up to 500 guests = $750
- Forest Preserve Lawn (outside Zoo) – up to 250 guests = $250
- Treehouse Snack Shack Pavilion – up to 130 guests = $390
- Biodiversity Hall – up to 72 guests = $1,440
- Discovery Center Gallery – up to 50 guests = $1,000
- Colobus Monkey Deck – up to 50 guests = $500
- Koi Pond Deck – up to 50 guests = $500
- Wild Paw Patio – up to 46 guests = $184
- Eagle Deck – up to 36 guests = $144
- Conservation Classroom – up to 30 guests = $120
- Reptile House – up to 26 guests = $260
Entire Zoo – contact firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing
Sometimes it’s hard to know how many guests you’ll have at your event, that’s why we offer two convenient options for payment.
- Advanced ticket sales – Two weeks before your event pre-purchase your tickets. Tickets must be picked up from Niabi prior to your party and handed out to guests before entering.
- Tally your guests at the door – With a debit or credit card on file, your guests can let us know at the admission gates they’re with your group then we’ll tally up and charge you at the end of your event.
Daytime Event Policies
Please select the down arrow to review the information.
Events at Niabi Zoo are often accompanied by a meal. Niabi Zoo works with the onsite concessionaire as well as outside caterers for private events. Please contact us for more information.
Setup and clean up
Setup may begin at 8 a.m. with prior approval from Niabi Zoo. Clean up must be finished by 3 p.m. All guests and equipment must be removed from the Zoo by 3 p.m.
For an additional cost, Niabi Zoo can provide a tent, tables, chairs and table cloths to make your event at the Zoo a perfect experience.
We encourage you to bring activities, games and entertainment for your guests to enjoy, but please keep Zoo guest policies in mind when planning your event. Please contact us with any questions about entertainment restrictions.
Alcohol is not allowed in the Zoo during regular business hours. Find out more about after hours events.
Vehicles are not allowed in the zoo unless prior arrangements have been made with a Niabi Zoo representative.
Fees are non-refundable, but events that are cancelled due to rain may reschedule the event within the same calendar year. Rescheduled events are subject to date availability and the Zoo event calendar. Admission, train and carousel tickets are non-refundable, but they can be used at another time within the same calendar year. Fees for Niabi Bobbi and animal programs are non-refundable.
For the safety of our animals, the Zoo does not permit balloons and straws. Please see our guest policies for a complete list of Zoo rules.